IoT and OT cyber security is truly here. That fact became all the more apparent when a water treatment plant in Oldsmar, Florida was hacked to attempt to poison the water source. While that hack was unsophisticated, the US has a power grid backdoor which a nation state walked through. It is time for cyber security executives to sound the alarm around IoT security.
Dan Bowden, CISO, Sentara Healthcare & Fred Kwong, CISO, Delta Dental join this Healthcare & Life Sciences Summit panel to discuss:
- Realizing the scope of change and how you treat the solution
- Scanning for the complete network traffic and segmenting network infrastructure accordingly
- Engaging nuanced controls in the face of the changing landscape
- Examining the new and ever-changing reality of TPRM
- Realizing that IoT is not a technology issue, it’s a governance issue
- Marrying together people, process and tools
- Understanding that risk changes, but your control for risk should remain the same
- Dennis Leber, CISO, University of Tennessee HSC
- Dr. Calvin Nobles, Cyber Security Scientist, Wells Fargo
- Randall “Fritz” Frietzsche, Enterprise CISO, Denver Health
- Michael Gregory, Information Security Officer, Community Foundation of NW Indiana Inc.